Parents Main Splash

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I send mail to my student?

If your child lives in a dorm, his or her box number will be available on myCampus. Once logged in to myCampus, click on My Account and then "Campus Box Number." All of our dorms share the same address of 900 College Street, Box Number 1234, Belton, TX 76513 (where 1234 is your student's actual box number).

How can I access my student's grades?

We are not permitted to disclose a student's grades to anyone without express, written consent from the student. Federal legislation, known as FERPA, protects student privacy. It is possible for a student to complete a FERPA consent form with the Registrar's office.

How can I access my student's bill?

Students are able to view their account statement 24/7 on myCampus, under My Account and "Course and Fee Statement." Federal legislation, known as FERPA, protects student privacy

How can I make a payment to my student's account?

There are several ways to post payments to student accounts. Ensure that you know your child's student ID to make certain that your payment is attributed to your child.

What types of spiritual activities are available for my child?

In addition to weekly chapel services, our BSM provides dozens of ministry opportunites for students. We also have an active chapter of Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Young Life, Catholic Student Organization, and several student-led Bible studies.

How can I send money to my student?

It's easy for parents to load up cash on a student's CruCard. This money can be used to purchase food at numerous local vendors and goods at CVS Pharmacy. It can also be used to pay for printing on university printers, and it is honored by most campus offices. It's easy to add CruCash to your student's card at myCruCard.

What is the difference between Dining Dollars and Cru Cash?

Dining Dollars are only associated with your meal plan. They may only be used on-campus at Residential Dining, 1845 Grill, Chick-fil-A Express, Starbucks, and Mabee Market. They expire at the end of each semester. For further information, visit UMHB Dining Services.

CruCash can be used at those locations, various off-campus merchants and vending machines. These funds carry over each semester and can be refunded once you permanently leave campus.

Where can students use Cru Cash?

Students can use Cru Cash at a growing number of on-campus and off-campus locations. See the full list of locations.